Monday, October 03, 2016

Gray Sqirrel Pastel Painting by Della Burgus

The Gatherer
Gray Squirrel
Pastel
Image size  9 x 12,   matted to 14 x 16

An industrious little squirrel lives in the tree outside my studio window and entertains me all day long. Always cheerful and usually very busy, she is a joy and an inspiration to me.
This pastel was painted on Wallis sanded paper, and has been matted and ready to frame. The frame is not included.

Pastel Painting, The Gatherer
$85 plus $12 shipping 
within the US
Pay Pal accepted

20% of the sale will be donated to Turtle Ridge Wildlife Sanctuary
Please email me for International shipping costs
To purchase with Pay Pal visit my online Gallery
The Creative Spirit Gallery Art by Della Burgus

or email me for more information
dellartist@yahoo.com
********
Please click on the post title to comment.

Share |

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails