Monday, August 15, 2016

Sociable Squirrel Wildlife Portrait by Della Burgus

"Whatcha Doin?"
Sociable Squirrel
Acrylic on Gallery Wrapped Canvas  6 x 6 
1  3/8 inch Depth

While taking photos of the flowers in my backyard, I was joined by this inquisitive little lady who lives in a nearby tree.  She seemed fascinated by my work and was quite willing to pose for a photograph. 
This is an acrylic painting on stretched canvas. All edges have been painted and no fasteners are showing on the sides.  The extra depth will allow it to be displayed on a shelf or table as well as hung on the wall. Edges painted in the same colors as the background. The bushy tail extends over one edge.
Sociable Squirrel
Acrylic, 6 x 6, extra depth canvas
$50 plus $8 shipping within the US
Please email me for international shipping costs
10% will be donated to Turtle Ridge Wildlife Center
Pay Pal accepted

To purchase, click on the link to my online Gallery

or email me for more information
dellartist@yahoo.com
********

Please click on the post title to comment.


Share |

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails