Sunday, July 20, 2014

Japanese Chin Dog Art Chin-Wow By Cori Solomon



Chin-Wow
By Cori Solomon

Chin-Wow is a Monotype, hand pulled print. This dog art depicts a Japanese Chin with a cute face and large bright eyes looking for love. In creating this piece I roll on the background color first and paint the dog on to the plate. After printing I enhance the with pastels.

This artwork comes matted.



Size: 14 x 11


$40

10% of the proceeds to benefit Old Dog Haven.

To Purchase:



Email Cori
********

Please click on the post title to comment.

1 comment:

creatively dreaming said...

I love the cute expression on the doggy's face. The techniques that you used to produce this are what really enhances the painting ( I am very aware of this technique as I studied printmaking and university, and you show just how possible it is to produce great work from it ).

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails