Monday, March 15, 2010

Rabbits Lop Eared Bunny Pastel by Della Burgus



"When I Look in Your Eyes"
Velveteen Rabbit
American Lop Eared Bunny
Sold

Inspired by the song from the Dr. Doolittle musical. I saw this little guy at the Iowa State Fair last summer and thought him so sweet and friendly. He posed for several photos, and of course I found myself wishing I could take him home. Anyway, I loved his bright, inquisitive eyes and sweet expression. He reminded me of one of my favorite books, The Velveteen Rabbit.

20% of the sale will be donated to Rimrock Humane Society.

Lop Eared Bunny
by Della Burgus
Pastel, image size 5 x 7
Matted to a standard size, ready to frame.

 Price reduced to
$70

10% to be donated to Rimrock Humane Society


To purchase now, click here

Or email the artist

********

Please click on the post title to comment.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails