Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Violano Up Up And Away I - Balloons on Landscape for Wild Spirit


Violano Up Up And Away I - Balloons  on Landscape for Wild Spirit, painting by Art Helping Animals
"Up Up and Away I"
SM Violano
5" x 7" Oil on Board

About This Painting:
This is a scene I remember from my childhood when balloons floated through the sky on a relaxed Sunday Afternoon. A second balloon painting will be released later this week.

20% to benefit Wild Spirit Wolf Sanctuary.

Media: Oil on board
Size: 5 in X 7 in (12.7 cm X 17.8 cm)
Price: $99 USD
How to Purchase:
SOLD

********
Please click on 'COMMENTS' below the blog post and tell us what you think of this painting. If you received this post via email subscription, click on the Art Helping Animals link at bottom of email to get to the comments section.

The Animal News Blog

Art Helping Animals Main Web Site

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails