Monday, August 19, 2013

Your Best Friend is Waiting for You by Della Burgus

Waiting
By Della Burgus
Pastel, Image size 8 x 10
Mounted on foam core, matted to standard size


I am waiting for my people to come home again. I don't know why they had to leave me, but there must have been a really good reason. I know they will come back to me and then it will be so good to see them. I will wag my tail and maybe bark, just a little.  Joy, joy, joy! It will be wonderful! Maybe they will bring me a new toy or give me a treat. I know they will scratch my ears and tell me what a good dog I am. That always makes me feel so happy. They love me and they will always take care of me. But I still miss them so while they are gone. It always seems like forever, whenever we are apart...

20% of the sale of this painting will be given to AHeinz 57 Pet Rescue and Transport, who save "furry lives one carload at a time."  They are doing a wonderful work and if even you don't buy a painting, I hope you will consider making a donation. Or better yet, adopt a new furry friend. There are many pets waiting for some people to love. You can read about AHeinz57 here: http://www.aheinz57.com/

"Waiting" 
$75 plus $9 shipping
Pay Pal accepted
20% to AHeinz 57 Pet Rescue

Buy now through my online gallery
The Creative Spirit Gallery

or email me for more information
********

Please click on the post title to comment.


Share |

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails